The Third International Congress on Complementary Medicine Research will be held from 29 to 31 March 2008 in Sydney, Australia.
Aims of the Congress
- To bring together the worldâ€™s leading experts of clinical and basic research in Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- To provide the state of evidence for the most widespread treatment methods and to present latest results from research
- To discuss basic evaluative concepts, methodologies and strategies appropriate to CAM
- To evaluate the contribution of meaning/ context effects, self regulation and specific effects
- To discuss the role of CAM in disease prevention and public health settings
- To be a three year rotation meeting of International Society of Complementary Medicine Research (ISCMR) between North America, Europe and Asia Pacific